Saturday, July 25, 2009

Freecycle Find...

Found this great little table & bench on Freecycle. Daddy put a new top on for us, and Reese and I painted it on Wednesday...

We used leftover house paints so the only thing I had to buy was a little roller-brush and tiny tray...Reese loved rolling the paint onto the bench & table.

It's not the most sturdy table, and we're going to cover the top with a flannel-backed vinyl table cloth...I figured it would make a good outdoor craft table or something :)

2 comments:

Soultravelers3 said...

Kewl! Mozart does much of her playing on a table near our motorhome while on the move!

I just wanted to stop in and say BIG congrats on your move to New Zealand! How exciting!! Wishing you the best.

Waving fondly from the Italian Riviera ( soon to be without wifi for a bit).

Savor The Days said...

I LOVE freecycle! What a fun project you found!