Thursday, June 21, 2007

It's always fun when the Principal comes to teach class!

While I was at a dermatologist appointment the other day, Reese was home with Jeff. Reese needed help going to the bathroom, & while he was in there, he asked Jeff where the pee goes after you flush the toilet. The easy answer wasn't sufficient enough for Reese. So Jeff stood him on the toilet seat, took the lid off the back of the toilet, & the Principal of Milestone Academy taught Reese all about the inner workings of a toilet.

Reese was SO very proud of his new knowledge, that as soon as I walked in the door, he ran back to the bathroom so he and Daddy could show me how the toilet works. I love it that Jeff sees those teachable moments too, because Reese was clearly enamored with his new knowledge! I think we've had the toilet back opened a handful of times now so he can explain it to Mommy again and again!!

No comments: