Thursday, February 12, 2009

Contest Winning, Valentine Partying, & Bean Planting

Reese & I participated in our local mom's group
Recycled Art Contest!
Guess who won a prize with the bowl we made!!

A huge tube of really nice artist paint brushes was part of the prize

and Reese couldn't wait to come home and paint!

We partied on Wednesday with some good friends
at a Valentine's Day party at WinKids.
Reese refused to look at the camera because,
"Mom, let me eat my pizza please!"
When Grammie & GreatGrandma came to visit,
Grammie made Ham & Beans. We saved a few of the beans to sprout,
and they had outgrown their baggie in the window!
So Reese & I planted his beans today...
Here, he's filling the pot with potting soil. His bean plants are about 8 inches tall already
and really needed to be potted!

2 comments:

Texasholly said...

You were bound to win with that COOL bowl. I have some good pictures of it that I am planning to exploit on burbmom! It is the coolest. Oh! I went by mosaic factory today and it looks like they are closing...so sad.

Savor The Days said...

That bowl was super cute and very impressive. You always amaze me with your creativity and craftiness.