Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!


What can I say...we've been busy & having fun & loving the Christmas season, and I haven't had a chance to write much the past few days!

Reese & I saw The Best Christmas Pageant Ever at the Flower Mound Performing Arts Theater (FMPAT) on Thursday night, we caught Rudolph at Casa Manana on Friday, and Austen & Jessie came over Friday night for a week of good ole' family fun!

I've got good things to say about FMPAT...it's definitely something to check out sometime!

I hope you're all enjoying your families & staying warm!! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Texasholly said...

LOVE the header!

I have never been to the Flower Mound Performing Arts. I would love to hear about it.

spinning in our own direction said...

We went to FMPAT on saturday landry walked out and said can we go see it again. he loved it more than casa manana..They did a great job...

HEY..UNTO YOU A CHILD IS BORN!!!SHHHHAAAZZZAAMMM