Saturday, May 19, 2007
1 pkg Nilla Wafer cookies
1 cup whipping cream
1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 (21oz) can No-Sugar Added canned cherry pie filling
1. Grind cookies in Cuisinart to make crumbs. We use about 25 cookies, use more or less to taste. Pour into 9x9 pan and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whip cream until peaks form and set aside.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, whip together cream cheese & powdered sugar until smooth and fluffy.
4. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture and spoon over crumbled cookies.
5. Spread pie filling over top & refrigerate overnight.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)