Friday, January 12, 2007

Today's Fun Stuff

Today was full of activities, which of course I did not and could not capture photos of everything. But here are some of the things...Reese never fails to crack us up!

Creating some Valentine's Day cards while we were in a creative mood. The cards (4 in all!) turned out pretty darn cute, & it's probably the longest period of time Reese has stayed interested in a craft project.
A visitor at our door during the chilly rain showers today. Reese wasn't convinced he was alive until I picked it up & it hopped. Only then would Reese touch it.
Using the cups in the tub as binoculars.

FUNNY REESE QUOTE TODAY:

Reese: "Will I change when I am 4?"
Mommy: "Yea, you'll change. You'll be more grown up."
Reese (in a very disappointed voice): "Awwwwww. I don't want to change. I want to be the same me."
Mommy & Daddy had to reassure Reese that he would only change by getting bigger, stronger, smarter...but he'd still be the same Reese. SOOOOOO cute....

No comments: