Saturday, May 30, 2009

Eye Spy With My Little Eye...

We've been spending lots and lots of time outside this week. The weather has been perfect, & Jeff moved our patio furniture around so that we now have a couch/table set up along with some chairs/foot rests. It makes the back patio so much more user-friendly.

Reese has been a little swimming fish and Jeff & I have enjoyed sitting on the patio, watching Reese & relaxing ourselves.

Mommy's watchful eye...

Our strawberry plants are now 2 years old and are full of blossoms...

The roly-polies ate the first round of ripe berries because they were lying on the soil in the pot.
The second batch of berries are on the longer stems & are hanging over the pot's edge,
so hopefully we won't lose all the berries!

And don't strawberries look strange so close up,
especially when they're green?
My smiling helper & entertainer...

3 comments:

Savor The Days said...

You take such amazing pictures! I can't believe your little camera can take such great close ups. Mine could never do that so I end up carrying around the big one all the time. Hopefully I'll get a new little camera for my bday.

Chandra said...

Your photography is looking GREAT! I've got to brush up on my photog skills! Also, I just noticed all your posts on my book blog! I didn't have settings set so that it notified me when I got comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Texasholly said...

I LOVE your strawberry pics. So cool! Now we need pictures of the tomatoes if you didn't eat them all tonight.