Sunday, March 22, 2009

Get Thee To SmallThreads!

I stumbled upon Small Threads this morning & I just had to share! These handmade tshirts, onesies, undies, & such are the most adorable designs ever.

I love the rough edges of the stitching....
And how cute are these skivvies? They make equally adorable skivvies for little girls, but since I live in Boy Land, I love these...adds a whole new meaning to Pirate Booty...
Hello, Father's Day!
Go check out the Small Threads Etsy Store and see what goodies you can find. I want to do some serious shopping....

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Great! More shopping! These are adorable.

Chandra said...

OMG - the undies are the BEST!!!

Savor The Days said...

So cute and original. Thanks for including their website!

Heather said...

SO CUTE! Don't you LOVE Etsy!! I'm headed there right now!