Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm A Swap Mama, Are You?


View my page on SWAP MAMAS
Come check out Swap Mama! Noooooo...it's not a swinger site. Dirty.

It's a brand new site for moms to swap all their unused stuff! You can post what you have, take what someone else has, or swap if you both have something the other needs.

SwapMama says they're "smarter, greener, & kicking the economy to the curb!" How cute is that?

There are all sorts of categories...clothing, household stuff, holiday things, items just for Mommy. I think this is a GREAT idea & I can't wait to look through the posts and see what's offered!

If you want to join, go check out Barking Mad because she's having a contest to spread the word about SwapMama.

Happy Swapping friends!

5 comments:

Nora said...

What a great idea! I'm headed over now.

Barking Mad! said...

Awesome!!!!

I'm really excited about Swap Mamas. And I choked on my Coke when I read the first sentence of your post. *lol*

I am going to be so busy this week snapping pictures of all the stuff I'd love to get rid of.

Oh and have you seen some of the books out there? I get excited just thinking about all the possibilities.

Thanks for visiting Barking Mad and I hope to see you back again!

Auds at Barking Mad

Anonymous said...

That is a good idea actually. I swap stuff with mommas in my area all the time. No use buying brand new stuff when you can get something "gently used".

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am going to go check it out right now! Sounds awesome!!

Heather said...

AWESOME...thanks for sharing!!