Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fun At Grammie's

This past weekend, I took Reese to Grammie's for a quick visit. GGMa & Grandpa Jack were in town, so we wanted to see them before they headed back to California.

Reese was all about having a "fancy dinner", so we made a tie out of Grammie's belt (while Reese gives his most serious business-man face)...


Reese decided we needed to eat by candlelight, so he & I pulled out every small candle holder we could find. I think we ended up with six along the middle of the table....
And no visit to Grammie's is complete without a Gramma's Jamma Ramma!


Ah, indulgent Grandparents & GreatGrandparents...

Four Generations...
We finished our big night with a walk (Reese did great walking Jack!) After our dog walking, we bathed & hopped in to Grammie's bed all together to watch Joseph & The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat together.
The next morning, we got up, cleaned up our messes, & headed back home to Daddy!

2 comments:

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

ok two things -

A. I got on my computer this morning feeling bluesy - Zoe is coughing again - and I am bummed about keeping her healthy - for whatever reason, I clicked on your link first and then clicked play on the video of the grandparents playing music - thanks so much for the great smile! I am in a totally different mood now and I appreciate it!

B. Love the pugs - you know we are now pug people - very very cute - big fans!

nonlineargirl said...

Nice tie!

(and yes, I had a photo of beets. I actually love beets, they just have to be cooked right.)